Inflatable Screen Instructions
Note: Screen works best in desirable weather conditions i.e. not too windy and late at night when its DARK outside
- Ensure you have enough clear space. Poop & scoop and clear the set up area
- Roll out the inflatable screen from packaging (comes wrapped in bags)
- Attached the blower to the blower tube that sticks out the side of the screen *it is labelled* and it has the WHITE STRINGS attached to it. Tie the white strings around the inflation tube to affix to blower. Turn on the blower.
- The screen base will inflate within a couple of minutes. Note the labelled sides i.e. top / bottom. The Velcro large rectangular opening is where the screen attaches
- Attach the WHITE SCREEN to the Velcro edges of the inflatable screen frame **note you may need to deflate the frame momentarily to be able to reach all the areas to attach the Velcro.
- Do final adjustments on the placement of the screen. TIP: best if you lean against a fence / house / garage door etc. for some support from behind
- tether all 4 corners of the frame using the YELLOW strings attached to the corners. You can use the provided metal lawn pegs to stabilize as needed.
- For additional support, you may also add sand bags into the ZIPPERED area of the frame for additional support.
- Blower MUST remain on while using the screen
***please protect the white screen by folding it nicely and not getting it dirty!