Cleaning Tips for Bouncy Castles
Friendly Reminder re Cleaning / Damage deposits ?......
Please note, we keep our rentals the most AFFORDABLE option locally because of our DIY model which asks that you please pick up and return your rental clean, dry and ready for the next rental (the way you receive it). We inspect between rentals and are fine to do minor drying, sweeping and cleaning in between for our customers; but returning a bouncy sopping wet, covered in mud and grass filthy WILL forfeit your deposit. sorry ?.
Pirates bay returned a disaster takes Adam and I two hours, 2 brooms, hot water, soap, a scrubber and 2 hours of electricity to let it dry out on the lawn and in decent shape after a rental. As mentioned in our agreement, policies and demo video, it’s easy to clean if you hose it down after use and let it dry out and then give it a quick sweep. It’s actually harder to pack it up wet and dirty; so best to take the time while you have it set up and the water running. What’s your time worth ?
Clean-UpTips for WET Bouncy Castles:
- Hose down bouncy of any excessive mud or sand after use
- Deflate the bouncy to allow water to run off and out of it
- if needed, lift one end of bouncy to allow water to run out
- rid bouncy of any pools of water. If needed, sweep water out or use towels to dry
- re inflate the bouncy. Allow to remain blown up and run until completely dried out
- After bouncy is dry, sweep out any dried grass or sand
- flip over bouncy on its back side. Dry out the back side if needed
- fold bouncy per tips below
- Put tie straps around bouncy
Folding tips for wet bouncy castles:
- fold pirates bay in half from the “pool” side which is lighter over to the heavier slide and ball pit side
- Fold in the yellow blower tunnel, slide, and ball pit
- continue to fold the bouncy in halfs. The blue underside should be showing
- Once you cannot fold any more, use provided tie straps to secure
The Following Information Sheet will be placed inside your bouncy castle as a reference:
IMPORTANT CLEANING INFORMATION
FOR WET BOUNCY CASTLES
Thank you for your rental! In order to receive your full $100 cleaning / damage deposit returned, we kindly ask that you return the bouncy castle in the same condition as you receive it. >>>>>That is DRY * SWEPT OUT * CLEAN.
We do our best between rentals to thoroughly inspect and clean out the castles. If there were ANY issues with the condition in which you received your bouncy castle from a previous renter, please report them ASAP!
Please allow up to 2 hours towards the end of your rental to thoroughly dry out / clean out the bouncy castle. Reminder that the rentals are due back by 8pm so this process should be started no later than 6pm to ensure you are on time and don’t have any issues. If your party will not be complete by then OR if you need more time, a second day rental is available for HALF PRICE. Please contact us to inquire if the second day is still available 416.885.9709
- Turn off the water to the bouncy. Remove the hose and water tubing from the bouncy. Allow them to dry out separately. Drain the water from them by hanging over a fence or rail. **DO NOT LEAVE WATER TUBING AND HOSES ATTACHED TO BOUNCY WHEN FOLDING TO PUT AWAY!
- DEFLATE bouncy castle by turning the blower OFF and let all the water rut out of the bouncy castle. TIP: if some water is pooling and not draining well, physically lift the castle in those sections to release the water
- Turn the blower back ON and allow the bouncy castle to stay inflated while it dries out. TIP: kids are welcome to still play in the bouncy while its drying out ? . Depending on how hot of a day, the main side of the bouncy should dry within 30 mins – 1 hour. Use a towel to physically dry any pooled areas.
- If there is any MUD or SAPPY stains, feel free to use a wet cloth and a mild cleaner like Lysol cleaner on the bouncy to clean that up. We are not too concerned about mud on the underside. Just do your best with the MAIN SIDE.
- Remove the stakes from the bouncy and FLIP IT OVER onto its BACK SIDE (usually all blue) to thoroughly dry out the underside. TIP: most people forget to do this ? The back side is equally as wet and often muddy! Don’t forget to leave time to dry out the back side! If you put the bouncy away with a wet underside, the whole thing will get wet again.
- Flip the bouncy castle back over and do a final dry on the main side if needed. It should still be very dry from the last main dry out
- FOLD up the bouncy castle. TIP: fold in halves, putting the thinner / lighter side of the bouncy i.e. the pool areas over top of the thicker / heavier sides. ROLL the bouncy castle into a sausage shape. USE THE TIE STRAPS to secure the castle into the sausage shape. **The tie straps keep it together and make it easy to life the castle into the bin
- Place the bouncy castle back in the LARGE GARBAGE BIN ON WHEELS. Push it in if you have to.
- Place all the other misc Items back into the secondary Rubbermaid bins provided i.e. the Blower, hammer, extensions cords, hoses, pegs etc. **be sure to check around and ensure that no items were left behind your yard.
THANK YOU for your rental and feel free to pop the bouncy castle back into our garage using the provided code in your email conformation when you are all done. Shoot us a text to let us know once you’ve returned the bouncy castle to 416 885 9709 .
We will inspect the bouncy castle within 24-48 hours after your rental and return your deposit. PLEASE REMIND US AND CONTACT US IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN EMT BACK IN THAT TIME!